The Event Venue in Macon GA
Former Shriners Temple At 745 Poplar St. In Macon GA
This iconic building, built in 1925, possesses an abundance of space and a one-of-a-kind ballroom that can accommodate a variety of events. The Temple anchors the Macon Corridor, near the iconic Rosa Parks Square and the City Hall.
We will be able to operate until 2AM, to utilize the 7000 rooftop as venue space, and amended the use to allow our private event operations.
is a MUST-SEE one-of-a-kind venue opening in December!
- A Grand Ballroom that willaccommodate large celebrations
- State-of-the-art audio/video andlighting system
- 25+ ft decorative ceilings
- Rooftop city-hall view patio
- Ample close parking with valet service
- Beautiful city hall and park views
- Award winning event service team
In addition to the many beautiful historical buildings in Macon, Georgia, many have reflected, in query, as to the grandeur of the building, with designs, including lotus flowers and varieties of Egyptian hieroglyphics, on, and throughout the building, located across from City Hall, next to Rosa Parks, diagonally set to the Macon City Auditorium, at 745 Poplar Street. Built in 1925, this historic Macon location was the largest auditorium outside of Atlanta!